Friday, June 17, 2011

It's a crazy life.

 I've pretty much come to the conclusion that I am not a natural blogger. For some reason whenever I think about sitting down to write, something always distracts me, or I simply can't think of anything to write about. I think it's because I want my blog to be ammmazing and full of exciting stories. But who am I kidding? That's not real life, at least not all of the time.

 Annnyways, despite the lack of recent updates a lot has been going on. I finally finished the nursery, and I cleaned/organized most of the house.
   When I first quit working it was rather hard for me to stay home. I found myself looking for any and every excuse to go " do something fun"simply because I thought there was nothing to be done around the house. Recently I realized that though at the time, it seemed like a good idea, it was in fact a terrible one. I would come home to an empty refrigerator, and overflowing clothes hampers. Over the past few weeks i've noticed that when I stay home, (for at least a couple days a week) I feel so much better. Josh, is happier, I'm happier, and our house looks great! Now I simply laugh when people say "being a stay at home wife/mother is no work at all."

 The past couple of weeks that I have been to yard sales I have found an abundance of items from my list, and all without paying anywhere close  to retail price. Last weekend Josh and I bought a brand new lawn mower, while only paying 1/3 of the orignal price.

  On Tuesday morning I started to have some uncomfortable pains in my stomach. They continued all throughout the day, slowly getting worse. However, they weren't painful enough to be real labor pains.
  I went to my Doctors apt. later that day to get a check up. The midwife checked me and said that I wasn't dilated, however the baby's head was very low, so it probably would be too much longer before she'd be born. So false alarm, no baby yet. My due date is tomorrow, but I don't feel like she'll be here by then. I think i'm to the point where it seems like she's no where close to being born, and she's just making herself comfortable in her warm home.
 

 Well, I'll hopefully be back soon with the exciting news of Aribella's arrival!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment