Thursday, April 21, 2011

A little something they call "Life"

 Last week Josh and I decided to look through all the old letters that we had written each other over the past six years. It seemed like an easy enough task. ( in my mind at least )

  I pulled out my nice leather box that i kept my letters in, all of which were neatly organized by date.
Then we got out his "box", an old cardboard box that had a pile of mix-matched letter in it.
 We spent the next 30 min or so trying to get all of his letters organized, It was a lot of fun.
   Over the past few days we have been taking turns reading. I'll read a letter that I wrote him, and he'll read the reply that he sent me. It's really neat to read the letters that we wrote for the other person, because we understand a lot about those letters that the other person might not have ever understood.

 On a more unpleasant note:
Last week I purchased a decorative light cover online for $10.00.
I paid through my pay pal account. Well, Paypal charged my old account
instead of the new one that I put in. My old account only had $6.00 in it.
Long story short, I payed the fee, the bank said they would then close my account.
I thought that my worries were over, hah, boy was I wrong. A couple days later
I recived a letter saying I now owe them $37.00 for another fee! It's all just one big
confusing mess.
  The lesson that I learned from all this : When you get married, and change bank accounts,
just close your other one right away, don't procrastinate or you'll end up paying $60.00 for something that was only $10.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment